The role will require you to support the development of the inspection processes of incoming and outgoing goods & components. You will be handling the product returns process and you will also need to look after customer complaints in accordance with 8D problem-solving methodology. There will also be an element of handling the flow of information to contract manufacturers and suppliers so supplier liaison experience would be helpful. You will also be involved in internal audit activities for ISO 9001:2015. You will be using analytical skills (root cause analysis) to take on product non-conformances.
Key Qualifications/Experience required include:
- Knowledge of ISO 9001:2015
- Previous experience of working in a similar Quality related role
- Previous experience of liaising with suppliers & customers
- Previous experience of supporting quality improvement projects
- Electronics background is preferable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.