Working for a group leader in sustainable technologies, who are pushing the manufacturing environment forward, applying cutting edge solutions and processes to make a difference in the world we live in.
This role will offer outstanding benefits, working for an established brand who operate in over 30 countries. You will have the opportunity to work with leading names across the automotive, aerospace and chemical market.
You will be the centre point of contact for all automation projects, providing daily mentorship for the team ensuring that all targets and schedules are achieved. Providing the project management of all automation projects ensuring they have high quality and achievable requirements.
You must have the following experience and qualifications:
- Degree or higher degree in Automation related discipline
- Several years’ experience installing robotic equipment
- Strong experience in understanding process control systems
- Experience in HMI & SCADA
- Experience in leading Multi-functional teams
- Good understanding of Databases and SQL