In this role you will be responsible for identifying and securing new opportunities with Defence suppliers across the UK. In order to do this you will work closely with the technology designers, the senior business development manager and the sales team. Your regular duties will be creating and maintaining a pipeline of work, developing sales strategies and mentoring engineers on commercial matters. You will represent the company in front of new and existing stakeholders and negotiate with potential customers. Coordinating with other companies that are part of the organisation will also be part of your role.
- A technical background with the ability to discuss technical concepts with people with diverse backgrounds
- Can confidently find new business and manage product pipelines
- Able to develop sales strategies for a region
- A consistent record of developing new business at around £500k a year
- Eligible for or already have SC to developed vetting level