Job: Commercial Manager
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
This exciting new role comes from a multi-national OEM and EU leader in the design and manufacture of Industrial Machinery. Following recent changes within the group, they are looking to recruit a commercial manager to be based from their headquarters in Warwickshire.
This role is a key hire for the business and will see you become responsible for the management of all 3rd party distributors as the central interface between the factories, sales and the 3rd party dealers the business partner with internationally.
Strong communication and reporting skills are key as you help partners generate quotation and tender submissions, ensuring they have access to all product pricing structures and are equipped to present purchase orders in a manner the business can quickly confirm. In addition, you will manage an overview of the entire order book for all partners and factories, generating order confirmations and ensuring payment terms are agreed in advance.
Key skills required for this role include:
- Able to develop strong working relationships with both internal colleagues and external partners. You will be working with circa 20 international dealerships on a regular basis
- Experience in the use of CRM (customer relationship management) software, Microsoft Dynamics would be particularly beneficial.
- Excellent reporting skills with strong attention to deal and confident in the intermediate to advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- A commercial background with past exposure to management of bids, tenders, financial reporting, pricing, purchase orders and/or order confirmation.
- Experience in the management of/liaison with a 3rd party distribution network is beneficial but not essential
- HNC/HND or degree qualified in an engineering subject with a technical understanding of similar products i.e. industrial machinery or yellow goods
Joining the group as they restructure to more centralised operations you will benefit from a role with international exposure and opportunity for further progression. Stable the business has been steadily growing the last few years and this year alone doubled their R&D investment to ensure they continue to stay ahead of the market.
Recognised for their investment in people they are happy to support your career development into this role and further as you progress within the group.
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org