Job: Consultant Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Consultant Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum, Benefits: Private Healthcare, Contributory Pension + Company Bonus|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
As a consultant mechanical engineer you will be responsible for developing mechanical designs for a range of products and processes in the consumer, healthcare, industrial and energy sectors. Working in a multi-disciplinary team on major development projects you will be tasked with solving some of our client’s toughest engineering problems and in return will get to see your ground-breaking inventions launched and making a difference.
Interested? It doesn’t stop there as well as an exciting and varied role they are offering a competitive Salary plus a performance related bonus opportunity, a 12% pension contribution and private healthcare. They can also offer a structured progression plan and with the business growing year on year there will be significant opportunity for you to develop your career.
To fill this exciting role they require the following skills and experience:
- An excellent 1st or 2:1 degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A-levels in maths and or physics are highly beneficial.
- Strong creative and technical abilities in Concept Generation, System level design, engineering analysis, detail design, 3D CAD, prototyping and lab testing, materials selection, analysis of static, dynamic, fluid or thermodynamic systems, design for manufacture
- Ability to work in a customer facing role, leading projects to come in on time, to budget and quality targets
- Previous experience in a technical/design consultancy, technology start-up or new product development department.
- Eager to continue developing your technical, project leadership and sales skills.
- A hobby or interest with a practical or technical relevance would be beneficial
To apply for this role please send your CV to email@example.com