A global tier one supplier of bespoke components to the automotive industry, with a number of manufacturing sites in the UK is aiming to improve their business. Working with OEM’s from across the high-end automotive, aerospace and rail sectors they are looking to optimise their performance and share best practice across the business.
We are seeking a world-class 'Lean Manufacturing Manager/ CI Manager' to work alongside the management team to achieve ongoing targets and objectives. With improvements already being put in place, we are looking for an expert who has an eye for detail who can come and shape the production facility to its best form.
You will need to be an inspiring leader, mentoring and training others to drive a culture of continuous improvement.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a specialist who is passionate about lean engineering and able to drive cultural change. As that person, you should have gained a range of skills and experience such as:
- University level degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Manufacturing or other related education
- An excellent background in Continuous Improvement/ Lean Implementation/ Operations Excellence
- You should be capable of driving a true lean culture introducing Kanban systems, reducing cycle times and waste on all key processes
- A consistent track record of implementing strategic and lean transformation
- You should have a great experience using lean tools such as; 5S, Kaizen, TPM & VMS.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.