Are you creative? Are you looking for a change? Looking to work in an exciting environment when you are constantly help research new inventions and technology?
If the answer is yes, then look no further.
This role is a great opportunity to work in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and innovations to help shape future solutions for the manufacturing industry.
We are seeking a professional within Continuous Improvement and Six Sigma to help drive improvements working alongside the management team to achieve ongoing targets and objectives. With improvements already being put in place, we are looking for an expert who has an eye for detail who can come and shape the production facility to its best form.
You will need to be an inspiring leader, mentoring and training others to drive a culture of continuous improvement. Leading multi-functional engineers to successfully complete projects in line with delivery, budget and to a very high quality standard.
This will be a fantastic opportunity for a specialist who is passionate about lean engineering and able to drive cultural change. As that person, you should have gained a range of skills and experience such as:
- University level degree in Electrical/Mechanical/ Manufacturing or other related education
- An excellent background in Continuous Improvement/ Lean Implementation/ Operations Excellence
- You should be capable of driving a true lean culture introducing Kanban systems, reducing cycle times and waste on all key processes
- A consistent track record of implementing strategic and lean transformation
- You should have a great experience using lean tools such as; 5S, Kaizen, TPM & VMS.