The role will require you to design, develop and support safety isolation transformer based power supplies for Medical Endoscopic equipment within R&D.
Our Client does require a minimum of 10 years’ experience in the following areas, coupled with a proven track record of designs working in the field.
- Power supply design
- Isolation transformer design
- Analogue circuit design - particularly related to power electronics
- Design of electronics PCB to meet needs of EMC, manufacturing & service
- PCB design - single, double sided, multilayer, through hole and surface mount
- Working knowledge of industrial/medical standards and impact upon hardware design including IEC60601, EMC , LVD
- Working knowledge and application of risk assessment driven and resultant DFMEA to produce robust & safe electronics.
- Working knowledge and application of V development cycle
- Working knowledge of - Programmable power supplies, Oscilloscopes, Spectrum Analysers, EMC test equipment, ORCAD schematic capture/ PCB design & PSpice circuit simulation
- Solid practical skills - building electronic circuits, wiring , soldering
- Documentation experience - Risk assessment, 60601 checklists, test plans and protocols, design specifications
To apply to this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org