Job: Control Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Control Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||Depending on experience|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Poole|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Your responsibilities will include:
- Commission a range of CNC Grinding Machines
- Testing of Electrical Control Systems & Safety Circuits
- Measuring system calibrations and preparation of the machine for production trials
- Loading of module data files, initial power on tests, drive calibration & drive tuning
- Design of control circuits (hardware & software) for additional equipment test safety circuits
- Provide customer support
To be suitable for this role you will need the following:
- Basic NC Programming experience (Siemens 840D experience is preferred)
- Experiemce of reading and writing PLC programs (STEP 7)
- Experinced with AC & DC control circuits
- Good working knowledge of actuators & sensors
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Contract3 days ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent3 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent14 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent20 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...