Job: Electrical Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Available|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Poole|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Location – Swindon
Job Type – Permanent
Are you an enthusiastic engineer with a background in Electrical / Electronic engineering who is looking for a new varied and exciting role? I am currently recruiting an Electrical Engineer for a global technology leader based in Swindon.
We are looking for and Electrical Engineer who is keen to develop their skills and knowledge. You will be assisting the Design, Development, Sales, Applications and Technical engineers in the sustaining and new product development of Connectivity and Sensor products.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Becoming the Electrical consultant on a range of development, design and sustaining engineering projects internally and externally
- Working with existing team members to acquire the skills and knowledge requires to be a specialist in wire and cable conductors
Ideally you will have the following:
- Have a broad spectrum of knowledge and a willingness to learn more
- Knowledge of High Voltage Wire and Cable products
- Knowledge of Electronic Connectors
- Qualification in Electrical / Electronic Engineering to degree level or have the equivalent
- Knowledge of lean principals would be desirable
If you would like to be considered for the above position then please give Roxanne a call on 01212373339 or send your up to date CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent8 days ago
Are you currently looking for a new role within Electronics? We are currently recruiting a skilled Sustaining / Component Engineer for our client based in Milton Keynes, who are a global leader in the design, manufacture and supply of advanced ele...
Permanent20 days ago
This is an opportunity to join a leading British manufacturer specialising in the design, development and delivery of aerospace equipment to the global market. A leading international supplier to the commercial and military aviation industries are...