Competitive salary which will be based on experience
I am looking for an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer who is seeking their next opportunity, my client is currently manufacturing for a number of different markets such as beverage, aerospace, and medical. You will be working in a fast-paced environment helping maintain and repair all production equipment to the highest possible standard.
This is an electrically biased position where you will be using your electrical knowledge and understanding to support the maintenance department. You should have experience working as part of a team and independently to support ongoing production capability through planned and preventive maintenance activities. Carrying out maintenance check, improving safety at work and reducing machine downtime will all come under your responsibility.
Within your role, you will service and repair various types of assembly and production equipment. This will include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic and PLC controlled systems.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- You must be Electrical biased or a Multi-skilled engineer
- Understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Experience maintaining and repairing CNC machinery, Pressing machinery and Robotics.
- Experienced in planned and preventative maintenance.
- A good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience with PLC controls within manufacturing and production equipment
- Good problem-solving skills.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.