Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Barr|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
As an electrical maintenance engineer you will be responsible for providing electrical support to the maintenance department within the organisation to carry out both repairs on various equipment and machinery as well as preventative maintenance. As well as maintenance within the company you will also be making various assessment’s, providing support within the department and undertaking self-development activities as required by the business.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Providing electrical support to the maintenance department in order to carry out repairs on all plant equipment and associated equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Performing planned and preventative maintenance.
- Assessing need of spare parts.
- Undertaking effective planning and prioritisation of work load wherever necessary.
- Complete and maintain accurate, timely documentation and records required by the business.
- Contribute to continuing improvement of processes and practices operated by the company.
- Confirming to health and safety procedures and policies.
- Reporting work done and parts used through a computerised maintenance system.
For this key position they are seeking an electrical engineer with at least 5 years’ electrical maintenance experience within a high volume manufacturing facility able to fault find within electrical panels. It is essential that you have PLC & HMI knowledge and also hold a full 17 IEE regulation and part P installation certificate. You must have the ability to use your own initiative to work as an individual or part of a team unsupervised
Please note this role will require working on a rolling shift basis, expected week 1 6am-2pm, week 2 2pm-10pm, week 3 10pm-6am. With shift allowance provided.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Permanent22 days ago
Field Service Engineer Cambridgeshire and Surrounding areas Competitive Salary + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and who wants progression within their engineering caree...
Permanent25 days ago
Product Service Engineer Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area. Up to £36,000 + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and c...