Job: Electrical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Barr|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
As an electrical maintenance engineer you will have various duties such as overall repair in maintenance and repair of production equipment and systems. You will also be responsible for keeping any equipment down-time to an absolute minimum and contributing to the safe and efficient running of production of production processes. Your role will involve working closely with ABB robotics and Laser Welding Robots.
Your key duties will include:
- Effectively managing break-down and/or failure of equipment and plant by taking appropriate remedial action in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Carry out a safe system of work for Predictive, Preventative and planned maintenance as required.
- Work as part of any team and actively take part in team activities including Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Carry out checks on machinery/pant/equipment in accordance with planned maintenance each month.
- Use mechanical aids to undertake necessary maintenance/break-down repairs e.g. fork lift truck, pedestrian truck, access cages and ladders etc.
- Undertake additional training to develop skills as company requires.
- Undertake projects requested by the works engineer and/or engineering manager.
For this key position they are looking for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer who comes from a manufacturing background with experience in ABB Robotics, controls and automation. You must have a recognised qualification e.g. ONC/HNC or equivalent apprenticeship in Electrical Engineering. For you to be successful with applying for the role you must also possess experience in PLC controls in Production and manufacturing equipment.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Permanent24 days ago
Field Service Engineer Cambridgeshire and Surrounding areas Competitive Salary + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and who wants progression within their engineering caree...
Permanent27 days ago
Product Service Engineer Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area. Up to £36,000 + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and c...