Job: Electrical Systems Engineer
|Job Title:||Electrical Systems Engineer|
|Salary:||£40000 - £50000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits + Relocation Support|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and manufacturing presence here in the UK. They are offering a varied role where you will work on a range of NPD projects as part of a large in-house R&D team.
Joining a department that has increased their development investment this year from £2 million to £4 million with projects focused on everything from improved vehicle efficiency, performance, and safety to increasing their vehicle range this is an autonomous role with the opportunity to work on full lifecycle design.
Key responsibilities will include:
- The design and introduction of electrical distribution system (EDS) software and hardware required for vehicles
- Electrical schematic and wiring harness design
- Electrical harness routing
- Vehicle electrical trouble shooting and root cause analysis
- Handling supplier queries and supporting prototype builds
- Contribute to electrical engineering strategy for system and sub-system development
- Software, harness, component and subsystem validation and approval
To fulfill this role the client seeks the following skills:
- Vehicle or related product electrical system design experience
- Understanding of legal requirements for vehicle and/or machine design
- Proficient in use of electrical CAD system i.e. Vesys, Zuken, AutoCAD electrical etc.
- Knowledge of CAN-Bus
- Knowledge of both HV and LV electrical system design
- Appreciation of hybrid electrical systems
- Degree qualified in electrical or electronic engineering or ability to demonstrate this level of competence
- 5 years + industry experience
To apply for this role send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent21 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Nottinghamshire Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. Circa £25,000 An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a Trainee / Grad...
Contract4 days ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...
Permanentabout 21 hours ago
Embedded Electronics Engineer Oxford – Medical Devices I am currently looking to recruit the industry`s top Embedded Electronic Engineers for a client in the Oxfordshire area. If you are an innovative Electronic Engineer, passionate about your rol...
Permanent4 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent4 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...