Seeking your next contract? Due to increased investment in New Product Development one of the indutries leading manufacturers of medical devices is seeking an electro-mechanical engineer with expertise in fluid management for an initial 6 month contract.
You will be working as part of a multi-disciplined team on a key NPD project helping them investigate and select non-sensor technology that can improve the fluid management of their pump technology.
Still in the projects early phases you will be carry out market and competitor research, new technology investigation, design & development, prototyping and testing as you seek to identify the optimum solution that can provide both a high performance, reliable and cost competitive product.
To apply for this position send your CV to email@example.com demonstrating the following skills/experience:
- A degree or equivalent in an appropriate engineering or scientific discipline.
- Experience in systems design, ideally within a highly regulated environment such as medical devices, aerospace or defence
- Expertise in CFD and Fluid Management
- Experience in conceptual design and development including research, investigation and testing of new technology
- Hands on CAD package skills preferably Solidworks.