Job: Electronics Engineer
|Job Title:||Electronics Engineer|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary Available|
|Job Published:||15 days ago|
Salary: Competitive salary available, depending on experience
Are you currently looking for a new and exciting role within Electronics Engineering?
We are currently looking for the industries best Electronics Engineers to join a global company, who design and manufacture precision testing machines for the Semi-Conductor market. Most machines are bespoke and designed to customer request, meaning there is a strong sense of variety within this role.
The main duties will include:
- Design of complex, multi-layer PCBs using CAD.
- Design and develop new products, from concept into manufacture.
- Carrying out risk assessments and preparing documentation.
- Liaise with other departments within the business to assist with all electrical aspects of the products.
- Design of bespoke customer requirements around current core products.
To be considered for this role, you will have the following:
- Degree in Electronics / Electrical engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- Broad electronics experience.
- Analogue and digital electronics design.
- Experience with full life cycle design using CAD.
If you would like to apply for this role then please call 01212373339 and speak to Roxanne.
Find Your Job
Contract13 days ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...
Permanent23 days ago
Embedded Electronics Engineer Oxford – Medical Devices I am currently looking to recruit the industry`s top Embedded Electronic Engineers for a client in the Oxfordshire area. If you are an innovative Electronic Engineer, passionate about your rol...
Contract9 days ago
Headquartered in the US this global leader in the design and manufacture of power connection products is seeking an experienced engineer to be responsible for sustaining and developing projects across their product portfolio. This will include sup...
Permanent16 days ago
This role is brought to market by a multi-national manufacturer of highly regulated technology. Committed to innovation and excellence within the design, development and manufacture of medical technology they are seeking an experienced product dev...