Job: Electronics Manufacturing Engineer
|Job Title:||Electronics Manufacturing Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
Do you have a passion for Electronics? Experienced in Manufacturing PCB assemblies?
This role is a great opportunity to work in a forward thinking environment working with the latest technologies. You will be working with cutting edge technologies and innovations to help shape the future solutions for the manufacturing industry.
This role is suited to an experience engineer with specialist knowledge of printed circuit board assemblies. You will be working on exciting complex projects and must have a clear understanding of engineering principles. Your role will include undertaking research and development projects to meet the client’s needs.
To apply for this role you will need to evidence the following skills and experience:
- Background in Electronics Manufacturing
- Experience in Research and Development Environment
- Experience in Printed Circuit Board Assemblies
- Has set up and characterised process equipment such as automated inspection, component placement, test, rework, solder paste deposition.
- Excellent data analysis skills
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively email for more information.