Job: Engineering Manager
|Job Title:||Engineering Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £55000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
They are looking for an experienced engineer who is not shy of a challenge; you will be working in a forward thinking environment working toward closely with the commercial team to win new business.
As a production manager, you will be managing the engineering team of mixed skilled engineers to meet customers’ requirements and responsibilities of all aspects of manufacturing processes. You will be responsible for maintaining exciting and new projects, project managing all aspect of the project lifecycle from start to finish so you will definitely be busy!
The ideal candidate will have experience working within the electronic/electromechanical industry and have knowledge of the basic principles and processes.
You will also need
- Hands on experience of involvement with projects
- Effective resource management
- Strong relationship experience, liaising with clients throughout the whole process
- Budget management experience
- Great background in engineering
- Motivated leader and experience of managing a team
- Knowledge of defence, aerospace or related markets
- Eligible for UK Defence security clearance
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.