Engineering Manufacturing Manager£45,000 - £55,000 per annum
WarwickshireAre you looking for a new and exciting career?
Do you enjoy motivating and getting the best out of your team?
We are looking for an experienced Engineering Manufacturing Manager to join a market leading provider of electronics devices and solutions to the automotive sector. A newly crafted position due to ongoing growth its key that you are a strong leader with a track record of delivery to OEM clients within the automotive sector.
You and your team will deliver robust manufacturing and production test systems that are effective in an environment that supports rapid new product introduction. Working closely with design, quality and engineering you will ensure the effective introduction of value engineered products
Responsibilities will include:
- Implementation of a product test process that will ensure the quality of new products in a cost-effective manner
- Establish and maintain an engineering change system that can support the implementation of these changes into production
- Preventative maintenance activity that handles and maintains the availability of test equipment, tooling and capital equipment for both the facility and all outsourced partners
- Assign and plan the availability of your team to effectively support the design engineering team.
- Ensuring full manufacturing data packs are available for all current products
- Use of continuous improvement to reduce waste, improve quality and increase the productivity
- Advising the design team on Design for Test (DFT)
- Value Engineering activities that ensure products provide a competitive advantage
- Handling the management of customer concerns from the initial report through to identifying root cause and successful resolution
- Promoting the use of APQP documentation, ensuring all quality data is gathered, analysed and acted upon in line with site targets
- Responsibility for ongoing compliance with legal requirements and legislation
- Degree or HND in Electronics or relative Engineering qualification
- Strong managerial experience within a manufacturing operations environment
- A track record of implementing manufacturing standard practice and driving lean & continuous improvements
- Knowledge of electronics manufacturing
- Familiar with ISO quality procedures