Job: Engineering Systems - Support Analyst
|Job Title:||Engineering Systems - Support Analyst|
|Salary:||£40000 - £45000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Specific responsibilities will include:
- System and application upgrades of engineering software
- Addressing system issues as they are reported through the company’s ticketing system
- Working with analysts across the business on key projects to implement new engineering applications
- Support the health and performance of all systems, ensuring all servers, storage databases and server applications are maintained to a high standard
- Support back-up solutions, storage solutions, data management, servers, databases and server applications
- Participate in disaster recovery exercise and perform periodic security audits
- Develop and execute test procedures required to maintain optimum performance
- Implement performance management, system administration and capacity planning processes required to maximise support and ensure availability of infrastructure.
Seeking a new challenge? This role will enable you to work within a complex international business separated across multiple sites and locations. Some UK and International travel will be required.
To hold this position they are looking for you to hold the following skills and experience:
- Degree qualified in a technical field (Computer Science, Engineering etc.)
- Experience in the configuration and troubleshooting of systems such as Catia or SmarTeam or Doors or Enovia
- Understanding of custom coding in engineering systems
- Familiar with virtual servers in VMWare
- Advanced experience with Microsoft desktop environments
- Proven track record developing and implementing support and administration procedures
To apply for the position send your CV to email@example.com.
Find Your Job
Permanent2 days ago
Based at the headquarters of this British multi-national and FTSE 100 listed manufacturing business you will be responsible for the planning, design, engineering and supervision of capital and non-capital projects in support of their automotive ma...
Permanentabout 10 hours ago
Embedded Electronics Engineer Oxford – Medical Devices I am currently looking to recruit the industry`s top Embedded Electronic Engineers for a client in the Oxfordshire area. If you are an innovative Electronic Engineer, passionate about your rol...
Permanent21 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Nottinghamshire Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. Circa £25,000 An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a Trainee / Grad...
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent14 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...