Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area.
Up to £36,000 + Benefits
This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and confident working with varied stakeholders across a multi-national business. Does this sound like you?
Then this could be a great opportunity to join a global leader in the design and manufacture of scientific solutions into highly regulated industries. Recognised as a Top European employer they can offer an excellent work environment and strong company benefits package.
Joining as service engineer your role will be to provide and maintain product information supplied to the service centres so they can provide a consistent and high quality repair and calibration service to their customers throughout a product lifestyle. In addition you will be responsible for implementing change and promoting culture of continuous improvement to ensure repair systems and processes deliver and exceed the requirements of the customer, the business and the industry regulatory bodies.
Full responsibilities will include:
- Managing New Product Introductions (NPI) ensuring service centres have implementation plans in place prior to launch.
- Ensuring repair centres are fully set up to process a case in line with all KPI’s
- Establishing plans to manage and resolve delays within the repair functions i.e. training, risk assessments, repair forecasting and safety stock etc.
- Maintain Product roadmaps
- Drive improvements across Quality, Cost and Delivery
The role will include significant international travel.
To discuss this opportunity further in relation to your skills and experience please get in touch with Josh on 0121 237 3287