Job: Head of NPI
|Job Title:||Head of NPI|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|REF:||NPI Auto WR|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
The company is currently going through a really exciting period with plans for growth being put into action and new project wins becoming finalised. Significant investments have been made into the business with new premises and machinery secured in the last 18 months increasing their overall engineering and production capability.
They are now seeking an experienced NPI programme manager to ensure the projects they have won and will continue to win are successfully introduced to the business. Managing the NPI team which consists of project, design, quality and production engineers you will be responsible for the introduction of both new and modified projects ensuring they meet quality, cost and delivery targets.
Responsibilities will include:
- All new project activities including regular project review meetings and monthly reporting to the Operations Director
- Effective communication and management of stakeholder relationships including internal and external customers.
- Manage and control all projects through a stage gateway process to meet SQCD targets
- Ensuring projects are successfully launched into manufacture with a proven and capable process
- Identify and manage actions that will improve new product introduction KPI’s
- Manage engineering change requests
- Manage new and existing suppliers and maintain regular communication with customers
- Management of the company tooling procurement system and monthly forecasting of tooling profit
- Perform regular appraisals with your team setting them objectives in line with company strategy.
To successfully take on this role as part of their management team they are seeking a proven project/programme manager with extensive NPI experience within the automotive sector. Experience in BIW engineering or pressing is also key. As is knowledge of NPI systems, APQP and FMEA processes. In this role you will be working in a TS16949 environment.
To apply for this position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org