£35,000 - £40,000
This is an opportunity for an experienced Maintenance Engineer to join a leading global healthcare business who are currently bringing to market innovative new medical products that will improve the lives of people in the UK and abroad.
Their UK manufacturing facility utilises the very latest technology and world-class production processes to produce in-demand medical products within a clean room environment. Working closely with the Operations team you will be responsible for maintaining process yields and efficiencies by performing preventive maintenance activities, you will be providing valuable input to maintain equipment performances. You will need to have great experience of working within a manufacturing environment, working with a high volume, high tech equipment area would be an advantage.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide customer support to the operations team
- Performing Preventive Maintenance activities
- Monitoring equipment performance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Assistance to the project team
Sound interesting? To successfully apply for this role you will need to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Recognised Engineering Apprenticeship or have a higher education qualification such as HNC, HND or degree
- Fault finding and help to drive improvements
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Working closely with complex machinery processes
- Working with high-tech equipment
- A innovative approach to problem solving
- Understanding of continuous improvements and proven track record
Experience working with laser cutting or marking machinery, pneumatics, vision systems or complex mechanical assemblies will be an advantage. However, all of our equipment is bespoke so full training will be provided! Experience working within a highly regulated industry or clean room environment would also be beneficial.
If this role is a fantastic opportunity to work within a global healthcare company to become a very respected, well-rewarded member of a highly skilled engineering team. You will be working with the latest technology. If this role sounds of interest please send your CV to email@example.com