Job: Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||ME B MD|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Following recent structural changes, they are seeking 2 experienced maintenance engineers to join their newly formed engineering team. As well as carrying our pro-active and reactive maintenance activities you will be empowered to contribute to company processes, analysing and improving how they conduct repairs, engage with their suppliers and ensure the availability of spare equipment.
Working within their filling department you will be responsible for:
- Ensuring all equipment is available for use as required, first line fault finding to identify and resolving any issues as efficiently as possible
- Operate, maintain and carry out machinery change overs as required to support the daily production plan, reducing the downtime between batch changes
- Carry out preventative maintenance activities
- Perform all process checks on equipment and batches as detailed in the procedures, recording results as required
- Work with sub-contractors as needed to oversee electrical installations, repairs, improvements and fault finding
- Assist project teams with new equipment installations
- Support continuous improvement initiatives within the department
- Support management with the training of machinery operatives ensuring correct operation of the equipment.
Sound Interesting? To be successful in this role you need to be a qualified engineer with previous maintenance experience within a regulated environment such as medical devices, pharmaceutical, food or similar. You will need to have a proven track record of machine installation, fault finding and repair and a proven knowledge of pneumatic, mechanical and electrical maintenance.
To apply for this role please submit your CV below or by email to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent24 days ago
Field Service Engineer Cambridgeshire and Surrounding areas Competitive Salary + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and who wants progression within their engineering caree...
Permanent27 days ago
Product Service Engineer Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area. Up to £36,000 + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and c...