Job: Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive benefits|
|Contact Name:||Joshua Barr|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
As a maintenance engineer your main responsibilities would be overall repair of production machinery and contributing to the safe and efficient running of production processes. You will be the first-line contact for immediate reaction to emergency break-down on equipment and diagnosing problems as quickly as possible.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Effectively managing break-down and/or failure of equipment and plant by taking appropriate remedial action in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control Systems, Hydraulics and Pneumatics.
- Carry out a safe system of work for Predictive, Preventative and planned maintenance as required.
- Work as part of any team and actively take part in team activities including Continuous Improvement Programmes.
- Carry out checks on machinery/pant/equipment in accordance with planned maintenance each month.
- Use mechanical aids to undertake necessary maintenance/break-down repairs e.g. fork lift truck, pedestrian truck, access cages and ladders etc.
- Undertake additional training to develop skills as company requires.
- Undertake projects requested by the works engineer and/or engineering manager.
For this key position they are looking for a maintenance engineer that comes from a manufacturing background and has a recognised qualification e.g. ONC/HNC or equivalent apprenticeship in electrical or mechanical engineering. You will need knowledge of Robotic systems and experience in PLC controls in Production and manufacturing equipment.
To apply for this exciting role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Permanent24 days ago
Field Service Engineer Cambridgeshire and Surrounding areas Competitive Salary + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and who wants progression within their engineering caree...
Permanent27 days ago
Product Service Engineer Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area. Up to £36,000 + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and c...