We are looking for an experienced Maintenance Engineer who is seeking their next opportunity, working for a global tier 1 supplier within the automotive industry. You will be working in a fast-paced environment helping maintain and repair all production equipment to the highest possible standard.
You will be the first line of contact for emergency breakdowns on site, diagnosing any problems and working quickly to ensure minimal risk of downtime. You should have experience working independently and as part of a team to support ongoing production capability through planned and preventive maintenance activities. Carrying out maintenance checks, assisting with modifications, improving safety at work and reducing machine downtime will all come under your responsibility.
Within your role, you will service and repair various types of assembly and production equipment. This will include mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and computerised systems.
Experience/ Skills Required
- Experience working as a Maintenance Engineer
- Understanding of engineering drawings and principles.
- The ability to work quickly and effectively under pressure
- Experience maintaining and repairing CNC machinery, Pressing machinery and Robotics.
- Experienced in planned and preventative maintenance.
- A good understanding of hydraulics and pneumatics.
- Experience with PLC controls within manufacturing and production equipment
- Knowledge of robotic systems
- Good problem-solving skills.
- An awareness of health and safety legislation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.