Job: Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer (Electrical/Mechanical)|
|Salary:||Competitive Hourly Rate plus increased higher rate for unsociable hours.|
|Contact Name:||Jordan Maddox|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
In this attractive new upcoming role, you will be working for a highly specialised engineering company based in Worcestershire. True world leaders in their market, they work with leading luxury names across the high end automotive and motor sport sectors such as formula one. With a strong client base, they are renowned and known for their innovative solutions and specialist manufacturing capabilities. This opportunity has arisen due to the company’s ongoing growth.
Overall Purpose of the role you will be undertaking: Maintenance and repair of all production equipment and machinery in the facility, minimizing machinery down time as smoothly as possible. Able to see to the efficient day to day running of production processes and ensuring down time is as cost effective as can possibly be.
Principal Accountability's and key responsibilities include:
- Carry out effective checks on machinery/plant/ equipment in line with planned an preventative maintenance each month.
- The first person of call for immediate and urgent reaction to emergency break-downs within the plant, equipment and also buildings. Being able to have the ability to diagnose problems to a quick and urgent time span.
- When a situation demands source and collect from suppliers or replacement parts in the event of emergency break-downs or equipment failures.
- Effectively replace worn parts as required.
- Successfully undertake projects requested by the works engineer or engineering manager.
Key Skills Required:
- The successful candidate would need to have experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Be able to carry out a safe system of work for predictive, planned and preventative maintenance required.
- The candidate would need to possess a recognized qualification in the sector; this could be a ONC/HNC or an equivalent apprenticeship in Electrical or mechanical engineering.
- Able to read and also understand electric, pneumatic and hydraulic drawings.
- Experience working with PLC controls and HMI systems
- Experience working with automation machinery and robotics.
- Have experience in the following areas; Robotics, PLC’s, Electrical Control system, hydraulics and also pneumatics.
Please note this role will require working on a shift basis including mornings, days and potentially night shifts.
If this sounds like a position you could see yourself in, please do not hesitate to get in contact with myself, I am available on 0121 237 3287 or my email address email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent24 days ago
Field Service Engineer Cambridgeshire and Surrounding areas Competitive Salary + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer who is passionate about continuous improvement and who wants progression within their engineering caree...
Permanent27 days ago
Product Service Engineer Essex – This role includes international travel so you do not need to be based in the Essex area. Up to £36,000 + Benefits This position is best suited to a pro-active engineer passionate about continuous improvement and c...