Job: Manufacturing Application Project Manager
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Application Project Manager|
|Salary:||£350 - £400 per day|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Competitive Salary in line with your experience
We are looking for an experienced contract Project Manager who can help implement an exciting business transformation programme, which will meet the needs of my clients internal Manufacturing and Construction teams. This is a brand new project which is looking to be very successful within the property industry. This will be enabled by the introduction and improvement of a number of ICT solutions.
You will be working on a full end to end ERP solution, so you should have clear evidence of successfully delivering to this scale. Having experience and knowledge of ICT Processes and cost management systems in property construction will be an advantage. You will be ensuring that deliverables are to the required standard of quality as defined in the Project/ Programme.
To fulfil this exciting role they are seeking a engineer with the following skills/experience
- Ideally hold a Degree level in a related field of study
- PRINCE2 Practitioner certification or PMP or APM
- Strong experience working with an ERP solution
- Proven experience of budget management
- Full understanding of Manufacturing or construction lifecycles and cost management
- Strong stakeholder management
- Proven leadership skills and experience managing team
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com or alternatively email for more information.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Choleigh McGuire at Monarch Engineering on 0121 237 3118