We are currently looking for an experienced Manufacturing Engineer to join a well-established business who manufacturer for the aerospace sector. This position will focus on the development of new products supporting this introduction of new business you will be collaborating with NPI resource to define product lifecycle.
The vision for the business is to deliver excellence in everything they do, your role will involve driving these improvements within the business and helping implement new processes in return the company can offer great training development and progression for the right person.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Preparing customer bid documentation from a manufacturing perspective
- Developing new processes and methods to meet requirements
- Developing cost structures and identifying any potential cost reductions
- Work closely with New Product Introduction
- Determine tools and materials which need to be ordered
- Supporting process elements such as CNC programmes, tooling, test equipment and production routes
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience working in an engineering environment
- HNC/D or Degree level in mechanical or manufacturing engineering
- Experience in Continuous Improvement
- Knowledge of precision engineering processes such as milling and turning
- Very strong experience in machine tool and cutting tool specification
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital