Job: Manufacturing Specialist
|Job Title:||Manufacturing Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
An excellent opportunity has become available at an IVD manufacturing business based in the West Midlands. The company are in an outstanding position where they are able to invest heavily in the research, development and expansion of its production and commercial capabilities. They have seen double digit growth where all their major competitors are growing in single digits.
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Specialist to join this forward thinking business to assist in the transfer of new products into production. You will be responsible for completing department projects which will cover non – conformance and CAPA relate improvement work and technology transfer projects.
The continued growth of this business means that there are constant opportunities for growth and development for its employees, even moving internationally. Being a part of this fantastic organisation means being part of a global community with a shared dedication to deliver your visions & values!
Specific responsibilities will include
- Participating in PFMEA or DFMEA documentation assessments
- Completing and managing process validation projects
- Investigating Corrective Action and Preventative Actions
- Implementing and Resolving Corrective Action and Preventative Actions
- Developing new processes and methods to meet requirements
- Developing cost structures and identifying any potential cost reductions
- Work closely with New Product Introduction
You should have experience in the following
- Degree level qualification in scientific background
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience in Continuous Improvement
- Previous experience in a laboratory environment
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and successful applicants will be contacted within 7 days.