Job: Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£0 - £36000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|REF:||MDE WR OGP|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Your role will see you responsible for the design, detailing and technical specification of full systems for large capital projects. A right-first-time approach will be needed as well excellent problem-solving skills as you design full system solutions to meet the requirements of some of the industry’s most demanding companies.
Further responsibilities will include system design & technical calculations, BOM management, technical customer and supplier liaison, the specification of testing requirements and ensuring compliance with regulatory standards and company systems related to project and engineering documentation.
Skills required for the role include:
- Qualified mechanical engineer HNC/HND/Degree
- A track record of delivering high-value projects £50,000 - £5 million in value
- Experience in the design of rotating part machinery, ranging in power 30KW to 500KW
- Knowledge of hydraulics and electro-mechanical control systems
- Technical knowledge of pumping solutions or package build solutions that incorporate motors and diesel engines
- Good 3D CAD skills ideally using solid-edge
- Previous experience in the off-shore or Oil & Gas industries or similarly regulated sectors, experience working in the process industry and/or hazardous areas preferred
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 7 hours ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent11 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent19 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanentabout 8 hours ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent18 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...