Job: Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£25000 - £35000 per annum|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
If you are interested in this varied and challenging role you will need to demonstrate the below experience and skills:
- 5 + years’ experience in mechanical design
- HNC/HND or degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Both 2D and 3D CAD skills.
- Experience in the design of light/medium sheet metal and medium/heavy metal fabrications
- Ability to identify customer requirements and translate these into concept designs and then onto production
- Experience in low volume, high variety manufacture
- Knowledge of Hydraulics is essential and knowledge of pneumatics & electrical design would also be beneficial
- Previous experience in the design of heavy vehicles such as tankers, tippers, trucks, trailers, agricultural vehicles or yellow goods.
- Knowledge of chassis conversion
If this role is of interest and a match to your skills please send your CV to Kirsty at Monarch Engineering
Find Your Job
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent22 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanent3 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent20 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...