Job: Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||MDE Aero LE|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Working for a multi-national business and global leader within the aerospace sector this role will see you working on the design of composite components and hybrid structures to successfully meet programme deadlines within budget.
Responsibilities will include:
- Design of Aerospace components using fibre reinforced composites
- Generation of 2D and 3D CAD drawings and FEA analysis
- Full lifecycle design from concept through detailed design and analysis into qualification planning, product testing and into production support.
- Writing technical documentation to support product release including maintenance manuals
This exciting role will see you join a small but growing team, working with cutting edge technology to deliver aerospace components to the sectors leading OEM’s. Interested? To apply please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating the following skills/experience:
- Experienced Design Engineer
- Degree or HND qualified
- Excellent 3D CAD skills
- Skilled in FEA analysis
- Composites experience within the Aerospace or F1 sector
- Experience with manufacturing techniques for fibre reinforced plastic and thermoplastic materials is also beneficial though not essential.
Find Your Job
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent14 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent22 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanent3 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent20 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...