Job: Mechanical Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
With a key focus on New Product Introduction (NPI), you will get to work with the latest technology and processes to bring new innovative security solutions to market. In addition, you will support the continuous improvement and development of existing products by contributing to all aspects of mechanical development, manufacturing and maintenance.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Gaining a strong understanding of client requirements to ensure designs meet and exceed customer and market requirements
- Full lifecycle mechanical design to develop excellent, robust and easy to use new products
- Develop new intellectual property (IP) and ensure it can be protected by completing necessary IP documentation
- Remain up to date with new technology applicable to current and future products
- Mechanical design and analysis including FEA and hand calculations
- Provide technical support to operations and production teams
If this role aligns with your interests for your next career move please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org demonstrating the following skills and experience:
- BEng Mechanical Engineering or similar Engineering degree or HNC/HND plus experience
- Experience in the design and manufacture of plastic parts
- Min 2 years mechanical design experience in a product design environment
- Good 3D CAD skills – ideally Solidworks but this is not essential
- Right first-time design mentality
- FMEA experience
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 5 hours ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent11 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent19 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...
Permanentabout 5 hours ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent17 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...