Competitive Salary + Benefits
My client is looking for an ambitious Maintenance Manager who is looking for a new career opportunity. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that facilities, layout and machinery used to produce new and existing materials and goods run to their maximum efficiency and output. This is a great time to join a growing business who manufacture for the Automotive and HGV industries.
Responsible for maintenance of the machinery used on the production line you will need to be a motivated Engineer prepared for working in a fast paced environment. You will be carrying out all different types of maintenance and managing breakdowns of mechanical and electrical equipment.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out Planned Preventative Maintenance and managing break downs of all mechanical and electrical equipment used on the production line.
- Schedule internal works to reduce unplanned downtime.
- Ensuring routine calibration of maintenance equipment as required
- Identify business improvement opportunities within the company.
- Contribute to new business initiatives and projects
- Ensure that all functions operate in line with Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures to ensure the safety and well being of staff and visitors.
To discuss this opportunity further in relation to your skills and experience please don’t hesitate to get in touch with myself Joshua on 0121 237 3287.