Job: NPI and Technical Sales Engineer/Manager
|Job Title:||NPI and Technical Sales Engineer/Manager|
|Salary:||£30000 - £40000 per annum|
|REF:||NPS TS WR|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||5 months ago|
Responsible for technical sales and NPI activity you will be the key contact for customer enquiries, developing strong working relationships and liaising with the client from enquiry through the full delivery lifecycle. Working closely with the sales, production and quality teams as well as external suppliers you will support the development and introduction of high-quality solutions that match customer requirements, identifying opportunity for additional business as you go.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- All technical customer liaison on key projects ensuring that products developed meet customer specification and are commercially viable given cost, time and application considerations
- Supporting NPI projects from RFQ and tender through a stage gate management process into full production
- Ensure the processes are in place to guarantee a high-quality product that meets customer expectation
- Work with suppliers and the purchasing team to obtain quotations for tooling and new parts, raise requisitions for financial approval
- Regular reporting on progress of accounts, new products and engineering change activity
- Support customer visits and spot opportunities to secure new business.
For this key position they are seeking an experienced engineer or proven manager with experienced leading NPD/NPI activity within a fast paced production environment. In addition they would like you to evidence the following skills/experience:
- Qualified Mechanical Engineer Degree or HNC/HND plus experience
- Strong commercial skills, used to a customer facing role
- Good problem solving skills as you support the introduction of cost effective solutions to customer specifications
- Ideally, experience within the automotive or yellow goods sector.
To apply for this exciting position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Permanent20 days ago
Bringing ground breaking technology to the commercial sphere makes our client a dynamic and prestigious employer. Their site in Coventry features state of the art equipment and provides an exciting environment for their employees. Constantly looki...
Permanent22 days ago
Our client bridges the gap between academia and industry by commercialising innovative ideas which can change the face of engineering in the UK. The site is extensively equipped with cutting edge technologies which enable them to offer solutions t...
Permanent14 days ago
SALES MANAGER- POWER GENERATION Nottingham £55-£65k Powering our homes, industry and country, marks this company as a leader in power generation. Their role in powering the UK means that joining this team is a fantastic opportunity that will give ...
Permanent22 days ago
A world-leading electronics manufacturer is seeking a Strategic/product marketing manager to maximise the company’s profitability and support the development of new products. The company’s innovations are essential in the creation of many electron...