Job: Operations Director
|Job Title:||Operations Director|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
This senior leadership role comes to market from an international business specialising in the design and manufacture of electro-mechanical machinery for the medical sector.
The vision for the business is to deliver excellence in everything they do, as such your role will involve driving improvements within the business and helping implement new processes in return the company can offer great working environment and future development for the right person.
They are seeking an experienced Operations Director to be responsible for directing all activity across the operations business unit in line with company objectives. This will include manufacturing, installation and technical services as well as quality and regulatory affairs.
Specific responsibilities will include
- Full P&L responsibility
- Developing business strategy and leading business improvement projects
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement within the business to improve quality, reduce cost, eliminate waste and reduce cycle-times within the engineering functions.
- Ensuring successful delivery of next generation products
- Leading training & development programmes across the business and mentoring the operations management team
- Defining core KPI’s to effectively drive and monitor business performance
- Overall responsibility for site H&S
- Evaluate new engineering techniques and processes to meet the strategic direction of the business including resources, equipment, facilities and potential acquisitions.
- Ensure continued compliance with regulatory requirements of the medical sector
Sound Interesting? This position is open to both experienced Operations Directors and Operations Managers looking for that next step. It’s key though that you are a driven individual looking for a challenging role where you can drive business performance. To secure the role they are seeking for you to demonstrate the following skills/experience:
- A strong track record of operations management and proven ability to drive business performance
- A strong technical background ideally degree educated in engineering
- Significant experience working in the medical sector or similar regulated industry
- Experienced in the delivery of complex electro-mechanical systems and technology
- Proven track record of continuous improvement, driving business projects, reducing cycle times and improving quality standards
- Previous P&L management responsibility
If this position sounds like the challenge you are seeking then apply below, we are waiting to hear from you or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.