Responsible for the overall production and site operation you will need to be a dedicated manager and strong leader who is up for working in a fast-paced and challenging environment. You will be managing production planning and ensure all business requirements are met. This will include identifying and overcoming any skill gaps in the business.
The successful candidate will have the following experience/skills :
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent engineering qualification
- Strong management experience
- Leading a multi-functional team and working closely with the shop floor
- Proven track record of continuous improvement
- Experience handling budgets and cost efficiency
- Good technical understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience working with NPI and NPD
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.