Job: Principal RF Design Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal RF Design Engineer|
|Salary:||£43000 - £50000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Roxanne Poole|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Location – Watford
Salary – £43,000 - £50,000
Are you a passionate individual with a strong background and knowledge in the fields of RF design and technologies? If so we would love to hear from you.
We are looking for the industries best Principal RF Design Engineers to join a market leading company who manufacture a wide variety of professional Radio Frequency distribution equipment, for a wide variety of sectors.
You will be joining a company with a 25-year history to take on a key design role within the RF & Microwave design team. You will be proactively working on commercial projects as well as R&D projects covering both passive and active circuit designs.
Your key responsibilities will include:
Your responsibilities will include:
- Lead the hands-on RF design and development of a range of RF & Microwave products over the spectrum of IF, L-Band, C-Band, X-Band, Ku-, K- and Ka-Bands.
- Produce a high standard of documentation to accompany designs.
- Perform RF system analysis and simulation of the RF line up.
- Deliver successful RF designs to time and budget and to be accurate in the estimating & costing, of the effort and materials required for the project.
To be considered for the position you will need to have the following skills:
- In depth knowledge of, and experience in, specifying, designing and characterising RF equipment including Amplifiers, Splitters & Combiners, Switches, Frequency Converters and passive networks such as Couplers, Filters, Bias Tees etc.
- A degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or related discipline.
- Experience and knowledge of commercially available CAD tools.
- Extensive knowledge of RF circuit theory, transmission lines, PCB layout, techniques & substrate materials.
If this hands-on and varied position sounds like something you would be interested in please get in touch with Roxanne on 01212573339 or send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanent20 days ago
RF Design Engineer – Components Location – Herefordshire Salary - £35,000-£45,000 Are you currently looking for a new and exciting role within RF Engineering? We are looking for the industries most experienced RF Design Engineers to join a market ...
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...
Permanent14 days ago
This family-owned business is looking to a hire an additional mechanical design engineer to keep up with increased production of their bespoke vehicles. Working as part of a small and busy R&D team you will be designing bespoke vehicles from the c...
Permanent20 days ago
Power Supply Design Engineer Location: Essex, UK Salary: Competitive I am currently recruiting for a new and exciting position for a Power Supply Design Engineer, are you looking for your next challenge? You will be joining a global company who ar...
Permanent22 days ago
An experienced Mechanical Design Engineer is sought for a leading manufacturer of specialist vehicles in the west midlands area. This is a great opportunity to join an established global business, a leader in their sector with a large design and m...