Agency: Monarch Engineering
Full Time Position
My Client is looking for a Senior / Principle mechanical engineer to join the engineering team in the development of custom power supplies mainly for military and aerospace applications.
The prime responsibility will be for the design of ruggedized electronic enclosures, the creation of configured manufacturing Drawing Sets and structural and thermal analysis using CAD systems.
To be successful with your application you will need to have the following:
- At least 5 years experience in electronic packaging.
- Qualified to degree standard in a relevant mechanical engineering course.
- A complete understanding of heat transfer mechanisms in the cooling of electronics.
- Experience in the use of finite element software for thermal and structural analysis.
- Experience in design of jigs for environmental testing, production assembly fixtures and mould tools for encapsulated components.
- This position will have responsibility for the management of staff and will regularly involve working to tight timescales. The successful candidate should therefore be able to work successfully under pressure.
To apply to this role please send your CV to email@example.com