Part of the engineering leadership team you will manage a team of Engineering Change Controllers and data analysts to ensure engineering changes are effectively implemented within the business and into manufacture. In doing so you and your team will help to minimise stock obsolescence, ensuring changes are communicated across the business and take any necessary steps to mitigate perceived risks.
Your role will have 4 key areas of responsibility, they include:
- Effective Implementation of Change through the company change management system
- Product Configuration Management and Maintenance
- Risk Evaluation and taking any mitigation actions
- Team management and leadership
Sound Interesting? Essential skills required include:
- Previous experience managing a team to effectively implement change within a manufacturing business
- Skilled user of MRP/ERP Systems able to interrogate and maintain Bills of Materials (BOM)
- 3-5 Years’ experience + in a change management role ideally in a relevant industry i.e. automotive, yellow goods, heavy vehicle etc.
- Good attention to detail, strong communicator able to drive issues through to completion across the business
- Good problem-solving skills, able to generate solutions and make proactive decisions for the team
Further desirable skills include experience with product/vehicle configuration though this is not essential.
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org