Job: Product Change Analyst
|Job Title:||Product Change Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £33000 per annum, Benefits: Flexible working hours, contributory pension|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
A key part of the engineering team you will process engineering changes in a controlled manner through the companies change management system. In doing so you will help to minimise stock obsolescence, ensure changes are communicated across the business and take any necessary steps to mitigate perceived risks.
In addition you will analyse requested changes and ensure only those that will deliver value to the business are implemented. They would also like you to bring with you new ideas for improving existing processes and this role will have significant opportunity to positively contribute to business performance as well as long term opportunity to take on additional responsibilities.
This role requires a qualified engineer ideally with 3-5 years + industry experience. Key skills sought include:
- A recognised qualification in Mechanical Engineering i.e. degree, HNC/HND
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience in engineering ideally in a relevant industry i.e. automotive, yellow goods, heavy vehicle etc.
- Experience in engineering change control documentation
- The ability to read engineering drawings with detailed knowledge of the design process
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD systems, PLM systems and ERP systems (Siemens Teamcenter, Epicor Avante and Microsoft Dynamics all advantageous)
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with key stakeholders across the business to lead issues to completion
- Ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Find Your Job
Permanent20 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Nottinghamshire Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. Circa £25,000 An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a Trainee / Grad...
Contract3 days ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...
Permanent3 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent3 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...