Job: Product Change Analyst
|Job Title:||Product Change Analyst|
|Salary:||£30000 - £42000 per annum, Benefits: Competitive benefits including flexible working hour|
|REF:||PCA CV HV|
|Contact Name:||Kirsty McKinnon|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
A key part of the engineering team you will process engineering changes in a controlled manner through the companies change management system. In doing so you will help to minimize stock obsolescence, ensure changes are communicated across the business and take any necessary steps to mitigate perceived risks.
In addition, you will analyze requested changes and ensure only those that will deliver value to the business are implemented.
This role requires a qualified engineer ideally with 3-5 years + industry experience. Key skills sought include:
- A recognized qualification in Mechanical Engineering i.e. degree, HNC/HND
- Minimum 3-5 years industry experience in engineering ideally in a relevant industry i.e. automotive, yellow goods, heavy vehicle etc.
- Experience in engineering change control documentation
- The ability to read engineering drawings with detailed knowledge of the design process
- Working knowledge of 3D CAD systems and ERP systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to work with key stakeholders across the business to lead issues to completion
- Ability to manage own workload to meet tight deadlines
To apply for this exciting new position please send your CV to email@example.com
Find Your Job
Permanentabout 19 hours ago
Embedded Electronics Engineer Oxford – Medical Devices I am currently looking to recruit the industry`s top Embedded Electronic Engineers for a client in the Oxfordshire area. If you are an innovative Electronic Engineer, passionate about your rol...
Permanent21 days ago
Graduate Electrical Engineer – Nottinghamshire Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. Circa £25,000 An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a Trainee / Grad...
Contract4 days ago
Electronics Engineer - Medical Essex 12 month Contract This is a 12 month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development and ma...
Permanent4 days ago
This is a 12-month contract working in the medical sector and comes to market from a multi-national manufacturer of electro-mechanical products. A global name in the design, development, and manufacture of medical devices they are seeking an engin...
Permanent4 days ago
Commutable from Lincoln, Sheffield, South Yorkshire and areas of Nottinghamshire. An established manufacturer of bespoke machinery and heavy vehicle solutions is seeking a mechanical design engineer to develop new engineering designs from existing...