Process Development EngineerCompetitive Salary
CardiffAn excellent opportunity has become available with a business that are developing and manufacturing cutting edge technology. The company are in an exciting position where they are able to invest heavily in the research, development and machine growing its production and commercial capabilities.
We are currently looking for a Process Specialist to join this forward thinking business to assist in the transfer of new products into production. You will be supporting their current processes into manufacturing ensuring that they are as lean as possible and within the company budgets.
You will evaluate new concepts and processes to fit in with FFT and MTDP, validating processes and quality systems to support the development of new product introduction.
The continued growth of this business means that there are constant opportunities for growth and development for its employees, even moving internationally. Being a part of this phenomenal organisation means being part of a global community with a shared dedication to deliver your visions & values!
Specific responsibilities will include
- Participating in PFMEA or DFMEA documentation assessments
- Completing and managing process validation projects
- Developing new processes and methods to meet requirements
- Developing cost structures and identifying any potential cost reductions
- Work closely with New Product Introduction
You should have experience in the following
- HNC or Degree Qualified in Mechanical Engineering
- Understanding of manufacturing processes
- Experience in Continuous Improvement
- Previous experience in a clean room environment
- Experience of using process control tools
- Experience with laser machinery would be a disable
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.