Your purpose will be to contribute to the conception, design, and development of medical devices through the full development lifecycle including concept design, engineering analysis, prototyping, risk assessment and evaluation.
Working in highly regulated sector additional responsibilities will include technical documentation including design history files and leading the evaluation and documentation of the feasibility, reliability and risk evaluation throughout the design and testing lifecycle.
To fulfil this they are seeking the following skills/experience:
- Degree qualified in an engineering discipline
- 5 + years’ experience in a highly regulated mechanical engineering design environment
- Understanding of a wide range or technologies used in design and manufacturing
- Experience in the design of complex mechanisms, high precision technology, electro-mechanical products, handheld/disposable medical devices or similar products.
- Good CAD, analytical and mathematical skills
- Knowledge of ISO13485 and FDA regulations is beneficial but not essential
Employee benefits include employee pension contribution up to 10%, private healthcare, discretionary bonus scheme and access to numerous retail discounts.