Job: Product Specialist
Southend-on-Sea (Involves International Travel)
This exciting position comes from a global leader in the manufacture of inspection and non-destructive testing equipment who provide innovative solutions in various different sectors. With the company constantly growing they are seeking an ambitious Product Specialist to introduce new company products and to ensure they are serviced to a high standard throughout the products lifestyle.
As a Product Specialist you will be the interface between the manufacturing facilities and service centres internationally. You will be responsible for introducing new non-destructive testing products to the Field Service teams to ensure that they have full knowledge on the products which enables the engineers to service maintain and repair them to a high standard You will receive thorough information from the in house manufacturers to ensure you have enough knowledge to initially train the Field Service Team to carry out the servicing. The position will involve travelling internationally on average 2 to 3 months out of the year.
Your key Responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out training sessions providing Service Teams with product knowledge.
- Meeting with company manufacturers to enable you have a full understanding of the product.
- Creating service manuals and instructions for new non-destructive testing products and various other product related administration.
- Becoming the interface between manufacturing and servicing in order to which will involve training and building a relationship with other engineers.
- Keeping service teams updated with product upgrades and modifications.
For this key position they are seeking a motivated and experienced product specialist who has also worked in the service and repair industry. The ideal candidate should have experience in working closely with non-destructive testing equipment and have a good understanding of calibration. Finally the candidate must be willing to travel internationally when required which will mainly involve travelling to Czech Republic.
To apply for this exciting role please either apply online or call Joshua Barr on 0121 237 3287.