Job: Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||£28000 - £33000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Salary: £28,000 to £33,000
This is a very exciting vacancy, where you can be part of a great company and contribute to their success, due to huge growth within the company they are now looking for an experienced production engineer to take control of existing manufacturing processes from start to finish. Reporting into the Technical Support Manager this is a great opportunity to drive lean improvements within the site and ensure they can meet the challenges posed by increased production output.
They are looking for an Experienced Production Engineer, who ideally has experience working in the automotive sector. In addition, they would like an engineer experienced with working in a forward thinking environment that is very passionate about driving continuous improvement and lean manufacture. You will be involved in the overall process from start to finish so you will get to see the product development, and deliver a high-quality final product on time to the customer.
In addition, a high investment in NPD will mean a significant amount of project work for you to get involved in as new products are introduced into production.
- Manage and maintain the existing production process, to minimise downtime and optimise assembly flow
- Identify and resolve production bottlenecks
- Identify opportunities for improvement including the introduction of new technology
- Lead and contribute to projects to ensure successful NPI
- Developing and managing the production process to ensure everything is going to plan
- Production and Intelligent Automation
- Create accurate work studies across the shop floor identifying areas for improvement with the emphasis on bottleneck areas.
- Engage Design in improving work practices to gain efficiency improvement
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a production/manufacturing engineer
- HNC/HND/ Degree Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in implementing lean initiatives
- Able to read and interpret 3D CAD drawings
This is an excellent opportunity to be able to push your skill set and progress within a successful company. To apply please send your CV to email@example.com