Job: Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Competitive Salary in line with your experience
This exciting role is a newly created vacancy and will see the successful applicant become one of the first engineers on site at this brand new manufacturing facility. Reporting into the production manager this is a great opportunity to contribute to the sites success from its establishment whilst retaining the security of working for an established business.
They are looking for an Experienced Production Engineer, who ideally has experience working with Timber. In addition they would like an engineer experienced in working with 5 axis and CNC machines, able to interface with design to ensure product builds meet specification and deadline. Working in a forward thinking environment, you will focus on right first time production to deliver a high quality final product.
- Create accurate work studies across the shop floor identifying areas for improvement with the emphasis on bottleneck areas.
- Engage Design in improving work practices to gain efficiency improvements
- Design fixture’s and jigs focusing on H&S with Right First Time
- Create Safe Systems Of Work for transportation and connection of products on site
- Support process and production improvement initiatives across the business
- At least 2 years’ experience working as a production/manufacturing engineer
- 2 years Timber Industry Experience
- HNC/HND Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
- Knowledge of Assembly techniques
- Knowledge on Lean Manufacturing
- Work Study Techniques
This is an excellent opportunity to be able to push your skill set and progress within a successful company.
Apply now or contact Choleigh McGuire at Monarch Engineering on 0121 237 3118