Job: Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Competitive Salary in line with your experience
Do you like challenges? Looking for something new and exciting?
This is a great opportunity to make your mark on a successful company, not only will you get the chance to be very creative but you will also be making a difference to lives in Essex.
This is a brand new site working on a very exciting project which will be a challenge, but who doesn’t like challenges?
You will be one of the first engineers on this site with the opportunity to progress and enhance your skills. You will be reporting to the Production Manager and work on weekly targets to ensure the successful setup and then ongoing continuous improvement of this new factory and its production capabilities.
They are looking for an Experienced Production Engineer who has experience working with heavy machinery. In addition, they would like an engineer experienced in Lean Six Sigma and working toward continuous improvements which will be key elements of the role. You will be working in a forward-thinking environment, focusing on right first time production to deliver a high-quality final product.
- Create accurate work studies across the shop floor identifying areas for improvement with the emphasis on bottleneck areas.
- Engage Design in improving work practices to gain efficiency improvements
- Design fixture’s and jigs focusing on H&S with Right First Time
- Create Safe Systems Of Work for transportation and connection of products on site
- Support process and productivity improvement initiatives across the business
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Production Engineer
- Mechanical Qualification
- CAD/CAM experience
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Assembly experience
- Electrical experience
- 17th Edition Qualification
- Knowledge of Assembly techniques
- Knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Work Study Techniques
- DIY Skills
This is an excellent opportunity to be able to push your skill set and progress within a successful company.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Choleigh McGuire at Monarch Engineering on 0121 237 3118