Job: Production Engineer
|Job Title:||Production Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Choleigh McGuire|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Location: Milton Keynes
Competitive Salary in line with your experience
Do you like challenges? Looking for something new and exciting?
This is a great opportunity to be part of an amazing company who really value and look after their staff. You will have the chance to have a personal development plan so you can aim and achieve your goals within the business.
They are one of the top component companies in the world, operating not only in the UK but also China. They are looking for a passionate production engineer to help drive their new products and help them shape more innovated idea.
Want to be part of this business? Your challenge will be to:
- Implement process design and assigned product projects
- Investigate new processes and automation options for both UK and China sites
- Organise and maintain continuous improvement, implementing 5S
- You will follow TS16949 standards and general operations
- Provide support for the Test, Assembly department working closely with them to manufacturer each product correctly
- Co-ordinate internal and external product packaging
- At least 3 years’ experience working as a Production Engineer
- Mechanical Qualification
- CAD/CAM experience
- Lean Manufacturing Experience
- Assembly experience
- Knowledge of TS Standards and ISO9001 and ISO14001 Standards
- Experience in monitoring processes and procedures
This is an excellent opportunity to be able to push your skill set and progress within a successful company.
Apply now at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Choleigh McGuire at Monarch Engineering on 0121 237 3118